Our tobacco-scented beard oil has spicy, covey types of smells. A seductive and comforting fragrance reminiscent of the aroma of marshmallows dipped in warm chocolate & vanilla.
Our Organic Beard Oil has all the properties that anyone could wish for in a Beard Oil! Using ingredients that are beneficial to the hair and skin, this oil will help keep your beard healthy without leaving a greasy feeling. Our Jojoba and Sweet Almond Oil will help keep the hair moisturized, whilst taming that frizz. Also, our Avocado Oil will help repair, strengthen and prevent the hair from breaking.
For the perfect finish, you can use our Beard Balm.
Benefits of organic Ingredients:
- Sweet Almond Oil: Rich source of vitamins & minerals that accelerate healthy beard growth
- Avocado Oil: Rich source of Vitamin A, D, and E and prevents dandruff effectively
- Argon Oil: Prevents skin dryness, alleviates itchiness, and nourishes hair follicles
- Jojoba Oil: Promotes beard hair growth for a lush, fuller beard look
- D-alpha Tocopherol (Pure Vitamin E) Oil: Reduces skin inflammation and prevents ageing signs.
All Beard oil and beard balm come in an amber glass bottle. Glass bottles
extend the shelf life as oils are light sensitive & must be stored in dark amber bottles to protect them from UV light rays and oxidation. Organic oil not packaged in dark bottles will lose potency & become Non-effective.
How to Use Beard Oil
if you’re growing a full beard, you need to remember where it’s coming from – out of your face through those hair follicles. Even though there’s beard hair over it now, you still need to take care of it. After you’ve showered and towel dried off your beard, take a few drops of Beard Oil in your palms, which should be about the size of a dime. Rub the oil into your fingertips and reach through your beard to the base skin. Massage throughout your chin area to get good coverage and pull your fingers through your beard.